Educational Objectives —
Upon completion of this course, participants will have experienced hands-on demonstrations within small groups on methods listed below with dedicated hours to perform each technique and discuss relevancy and importance:
• Demonstrate proper technique for biopsy and injections using multiple methods.
• Describe important principles of electrocautery as applied in the GI tract.
• Demonstrate the use of rescue strategies for foreign body removal in the GI tract.
• Discuss efficacy and safety of endoscopic band ligation snare polypectomy with hands on demonstration.
• Trial ergonomics and scope setup with proper techniques transferable to live case scenarios.
• Demonstrate endoscopic clipping and hemospray techniques for safe and effective treatment of various bleeding gastrointestinal lesions and patient safety.
Registration is free for first year advanced endoscopy fellows.
Hotel reservations- Hilton Garden Inn Medical Center check-in 7/14 check-out 7/15 king bed rate $134+tax, book by 6/30/2023.